Gaurav Sharma, University of Rochester
The Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI) publishes papers in all technology areas that make up the field of electronic imaging and are normally considered in the design, engineering, and applications of electronic imaging systems.
Contributed papers cover the following research areas that apply directly to electronic imaging or focus on applied electronic imaging technology:
• Image acquisition, display, and print
• Image and video processing and analysis
• Image and video data communication and storage
• Perceptual and cognitive issues in imaging
• Human-vision-based computational models
• Image visualization
• Hypothesis-driven evaluation
• Electronic imaging applications
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to the Journal of Electronic Imaging, please read our guidelines for authors.
Special Section Calls for Papers
||Introduction to the Journal of Electronic Imaging from the Editor-in-Chief, Gaurav Sharma.
Abstracting and Indexing
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents - Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Ei Compendex
- Astrophysics Data System
Contact the Journal of Electronic Imaging staff at:
P.O. Box 10
Bellingham, WA 98227-0010 USA
tel: +1 360 676 3290
fax: +1 360 647 1445