A highly self-motivated, results-focused Marketing Professional with excellent cultural awareness and a wide range of International Sales and Marketing skills.
These include implementation of sales, marketing and change process initiatives and managment of product portfolios.
Additional expertise includes comprehensive business and strategic analysis and planning. Strong interpersonal skills are a key strength.
• As a member of the management team successfully secured $19M ‘A’ round funding for Forth Dimension Displays
• Planned, managed and implemented company re-brands within tight timescales.
• Influenced company direction through the management and implementation of all marketing activity
• Successfully coordinated the re-brand of two geographical sites following a company merger.
• Developed and implemented a communications plan for a Taiwanese joint venture.
• Managed marketing budgets and plans and reported directly to the CEO and to the board.
• Sucessfully doubled company sales through B2B technical sales and management of distributors.
I have worked with 3D Hologram company Holoxica and I am presently workin with Edinburgh Instruments and other Photonics companies.