APPLIED IMAGE announces their newest product offerings from the ImagingQC division: the IMAGING GAUGETM Quality Analysis System. IMAGING GAUGE has been developed to address the growing need for standardization of digital imaging systems. The SYSTEM includes Software and Test Targets to assess the quality of a camera system. Ideal for police and identification applications, security systems, document storage, digital archiving, industrial imaging, and other applications where having a standardized application is critical.
Windows-based: Powerful, yet requires no specialized knowledge to run. Detailed results and specification profiles can be easily accessed by advanced users. Primary Image Quality metrics include:
- Color Accuracy for standard color spaces
- Resolution of sensor and optical components
- Tonescale characteristic curve (OECF)
- Neutral Balance of gray color patches
- Color Channel Registration
- Lighting and Sensor Uniformity
IMAGING GAUGE software is offered in three versions:
- Engineering Edition: Developed for research and engineering environments to provide full image analysis capability. Specification profile creation and editing is enabled for text-based (non-encrypted) files.
- Enterprise Edition: Developed for system integrators and engineers who deploy test systems to production. Includes all functionality of the Engineering Edition with additional capability to create encrypted test profiles and technical contact links for use with the Deployment Edition.
- Deployment Edition: Developed for use by non-technical operators in field or production environments. All tests are performed but detailed test results and profile editing capability are not included.