JPK Instruments announces the launch of the new ready-to-use optical tweezers system for quantitative measurements the NanoTrackerTM 2.
The new system comes with an overall improved performance especially for the beam steering through highly accurate pivot-point piezo mirrors and the detection system which benefits from a complete redesign of the optical pathway. The resulting better linearity and diminished crosstalk improve all sensitive force measurements.
New functions are also implemented for a more precise trap calibration which allows the extraction of additional material properties.
- 3D force measurements with femto-Newton sensitivity and sub-nm precision
- Highest stability and lowest noise level for the most accurate measurements
- Simultaneous fluorescence imaging
- Powerful, flexible control and data analysis software
- Class 1 laser certified
- Flexible, modular design for applications ranging from single-molecules to living cells