Semrock, Inc. recently released their improved, award-winning and patented ultra-broadband MaxMirror. Offering greater than 99% average reflectance from 350 nm to 1100 nm for both S & P polarizations with a 0° to 50° angle of incidence, the MaxMirror is the first choice for diverse and demanding beam steering applications.
With a surface flatness better than 1/10th wave, a 10-5 surface quality and high laser damage threshold, the MaxMirror is designed from the glass up to be a low scatter, low absorbance mirror that reliably performs in your optical system.
- Ultra-broadband performance range from 350 nm ˗ 1100 nm
- 99% average reflectance for S and P-polarizations
- Maintains performance over 0° to 50° angle of incidence
- Laser Damage Threshold: 6 J/cm2 at 1064 nm (for 10 ns pulses)
- 25 mm or 25.4 mm diameters with a 90% clear aperture specification
- Surface quality: 10-5 scratch-dig
- Surface flatness: < 0.1λ (peak-to-valley at 633 nm)
- 6 mm substrate thickness, compatible with common mounts