Vision Research has extended the company's Phantom® 1 Megapixel (Mpx)-v-Series line of digital high-speed cameras with the addition of the v411. This addition provides consumers with even more options to get the performance they need within budget.
The v411 uses the same technology as other 1Mpx v-Series cameras, adding a camera with 4Gpx/s throughout to the line. The v411 has a top speed at full resolution of 4200 fps. V-Series cameras feature high-definition, widescreen 1280x800 CMOS sensors and have larger 20 micron pixels that allow shooting in low light, which is often an issue with high speed imaging.
The cameras also have a number of unique features, including Phantom CineMag compatibility for on-camera storage and long record time applications. They also include image-based auto-trigger functionality, extreme dynamic range, and an internal capping shutter for hands-free and remote black references.
Additional high-performance features shared by the entire Phantom v-Series:
- Custom-designed 1280 x 800 CMOS sensor
- Extreme Dynamic Range (EDR): two exposures per frame
- Internal Mechanical Shutter Mechanism for hands-free/remote black references
- Memory Segmentation: up to 63 segments
- Non-volatile, hot-swappable Phantom CineMag memory magazines
- CineMag interface is optional on all models
- Range Data Input: embed tracker data into recorded cine file
- 8GB, 16GB, 32GB of internal high-speed memory
- GB Ethernet