The CCV-1000 Cobra Cam lets the user view images live on video display or capture and download images to SD card or PC.
This feature-packed video inspection scope is equipped with UV and white light LEDs, making it ideal for a wide range of inspection applications. Its flexible cable with imager head easily "snakes" into internal components and inside concealed areas that are inaccessible to other visual inspection tools.
The scope is ideal for non-destructive examination, forensic inspection, fluorescent leak detection, component inspection and other specialty applications.
- UV LEDs have a wavelength of 365 nm, and provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 850 µW/cm2 at 3/4 inch (2.0 cm).
- Video Display Unit (VDU) features large, high-resolution 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) color LCD screen for crystal-clear viewing.
- Compact, 10 mm imager head with side-mounted camera surrounded by four UV and two white light LEDs allows easy access into confined spaces.
- Camera wand includes image capture button, LED light intensity adjustment and UV/white light toggle switch for sample, one-handed operation.
- Captured images can be repositioned, rotated and zoomed for greater detail.
- Lightweight, shock- and water-resistant housing with rubberized grip for safe, easy handling.
- USB port and SD card (included) for down-loading captured images to a PC.
- Powered by a rechargeable 2.4V DC NiMH battery pack (included). Provides up to one full hour of continuous use between charges.