Gamma Scientific has developed a low-cost spectrometer to provide quick and accurate testing for LEDs. The RadOMA Lite is a high-performance, linear CCD array spectrometer designed to test LED intensity and total flux.
With near real-time speed and NIST-traceable measurement, the RadOMA Lite is optimized to provide maximum performance without sacrificing accuracy. The spectrometer accepts an SMA905 fiber-optic input that can be connected to a wide variety of optics, including integrating spheres for total flux measurements or CIE127 Conditions A and B for intensity measurements. Flexible custom configurations and application support are also available for OEM applications.
The RadOMA Lite features an 800 kHz readout speed and slit options that can achieve resolutions between 0.5nm and 3.0nm. The custom RadOMA-Lite Windows software package for LEDs includes a simple, intuitive interface with automated report generation and a USB 2.0 interface.
Detector and Wavelength Specifications
- Detector: CCD Linear Array - 2048 pixels - 14µm x 200µm sensing pixel size - 1800 V/(l*s) @660nm sensitivity
- Dimensions: 6.3" L x 4.1" W x 2.1" H (160mm L x 103mm W x 54mm H)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs. (0.3 kg)
- Spectral Range: 380-780 nm
- Spectral Resolution: 0.25 - 0.35nm dependent on slit width and fiber diameter
- Gratings: 600G/mm
- Input: Fiber- SMA 905 ,1000µm core Ø fiber - Numerical Aperture = 0.2 - Slit: 50,100,150,350,600µm
- Dynamic Range: 16 bit or 65536:1
- Power Input: 5VDC, 140 mA (Power Consumption Rate: 0.6 - 0.7W)
- Temperature Range: 15°C to 40°C