SolarFocus Technology Company Ltd. introduces the SolarKindle, a solar powered e-reader cover. The first product in SolarFocus' innovative new solar gadget line, SolarKindle features a unique eco-friendly design with a flexible, lightweight high performance solar panel built right into the cover and a dual-charging (USB/solar) reserve battery that greatly extend reading time -- with a guarantee of three-months of unplugged Kindle use under normal sunlight environment. In addition, the built-in LED reading lamp can be powered continuously for up to 50 hours without using the Kindle's main battery for the best illumination and coverage, allowing you to use your Kindle comfortably as long as you wish -- day or night, indoors or outdoors.
SolarKindle is designed with the utmost attention to detail with premium leather offering protection and functionality. SolarKindle's renewable solar energy panel and integrated reserve battery provide superior lighting and extended reading time, especially useful when conventional power sources are not available, such as while traveling, camping, or away from home or office. SolarKindle's custom-designed solar panel and integrated solar charging circuitry deliver high charging efficiency, making the best use of the clean, green, and renewable energy of the sun.
- Solar powered e-reader cover with flexible, lightweight solar panel built into the cover.
- Dual-charging (USB/solar) reserve battery greatly extends reading time.
- 3-month guarantee for unplugged Kindle use under normal sunlight environment.
- LED reading lamp turns on with one touch release.
- Integrated reserve battery runs the LED lamp for up to 50 hours continuously without using the Kindle’s main battery.
- Integrated reserve battery can also transfer energy to the Kindle’s main battery to extend reading time.
- Integrated solar panel collects and converts solar energy “on the go” -- one hour under direct sunlight can provide up to 3 days reading time.
- Premium leather cover.