SPIE Press invites inquiries and proposals from prospective authors and editors for future publications.
SPIE Press books reach a worldwide professional audience of scientists and engineers in optical, photonic, imaging, and optoelectronic technologies.
The benefits of publishing with SPIE Press include:
- Wide-reaching promotion to academic and industry professionals
- High production standards
- Experienced editorial and production staff
- Excellent royalties program for authors
- Contribution to the technical literature in your field
- Long-term availability and promotion of all titles
- Inclusion in the SPIE Digital Library eBooks program
Follow these steps to publish a book with SPIE Press:
1. Submit a book proposal for acceptance.
If you are writing a Field Guide, use this style sheet.If you are writing a Tutorial or Monograph book, use these general manuscript guidelines.
2. Prepare and submit your manuscript.
3. Work with the SPIE Press production staff.
The SPIE Press production workflow (PDF).