Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre Amsterdam,
Netherlands 22 - 25 September 2014
SPIE Security + Defence
SPIE Security + Defence 2014 isthe leading defence and security event in Europe. Interact with fellow researchers where technological advancements continue to have an impact in the areas of sensing, data and signal analysis, tracking and targeting, communications, networks, sensor platforms, energy topics, materials and more.
Review all that happened at this year's conference in Amsterdam.
• UNMANNED/UNATTENDED SENSORS AND NETWORKS 9248-20 Swaminathan Parthasarathy, Darmstadt Univ. of Applied Sciences, Germany Channel modelling for free-space optical inter-HAP links using adaptive ARQ transmission
• ELECTRO-OPTICAL AND INFRARED SYSTEMS: TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION 9249-5 Thomas C. Dyer, Surrey Univ., United Kingdom Optical fibre techniques for use within tamper indicating enclosures designed for arms control verification purposes
• TECHNOLOGIES FOR OPTICAL COUNTERMEASURES 9251A-22 Leon Smith, Cranfield Univ., United Kingdom Modelling a man-portable air-defence (MANPAD) system with a rosette scan two-colour infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) seeker
• OPTICS AND PHOTONICS FOR COUNTERTERRORISM, CRIME FIGHTING AND DEFENCE 9253-6 Daniel Rozban, Ariel Univ., Israel Detection of hidden objects using a real-time 3D millimeter-wave imaging system
• HIGH-POWER LASERS 2014: TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS 9251B-35 Leonid V. Kotov , Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia Single-mode single-frequency high peak power all-fiber MOPA at 1550 nm
No entries were received for Conferences 9250B, 9252, 9253B, 9254A and 9254B.