BlueMode: Power and Coherence at Blue/Violet Wavelengths
With record specifications at blue and violet wavelengths, TOPTICA's BlueMode laser sets new standards for interferometry and holography. This laser unites high power, high coherence, and superior mode stability in a compact and rugged design. The BlueMode lasers deliver 50 mW at 405 nm, 20 mW at 445 nm and up to 30 mW at 488 nm and guarantee a coherence length greater than 25 m. OEM solutions are provided upon request.
- New: 20 mW @ 445 nm, 30 mW @ 488 nm
- 50 mW @ 405 nm, free beam output
- Linewidth < 5 MHz (< 0.003 pm), coherence length > 25m ·
- Built-in feedback protection (30 dB optical isolator)
- Optional fiber coupling with the highest efficiency (typ. 60 % in single-mode fiber)
- For interferometry, holography, quantum cryptography, photonic down-conversion.
The BlueMode will be demonstrated live at the LASER World of Photonics show in Munich at the TOPTICA booth B1.117.