PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P. - a leading manufacturer of precision parallel kinematics motion control systems - has released a new miniature hexapod. Two versions - for standard conditions and for vacuum applications -are available.
Small, yet Versatile and High Force
The new M-811 miniature Hexapod measures only 130 mm in diameter and 115 mm in height. Despite its small size, it can handle loads to 5 kg (11 lbs) and position them in all six degrees of freedom with sub-micrometer precision.
Features & Advantages
- Small but High Load Capacity: 11 lb (5 kg)
- High Precision: Actuator Resolution 0.04µm, Repeatability : ±0.5µm
- Versatile Motion: 6 Degrees of Freedom + Randomized Center of Rotation
- Velocity to 10 mm/sec n XYZ-Travel: 35/35/13mm; Rotations: XYZ: 20°/20°/40°
- Digital Controller and Software Included