Follow these instructions to develop a successful presentation and accompanying manuscript for the conference and for publication in the Proceedings of SPIE and the SPIE Digital Library.
1. Submit an Abstract
Abstract Due Date: 20 September 2010
Questions about your presentation? Contact Pat Wight, your SPIE Conference Programs Coordinator, or send an email to email@example.com
2. Prepare to Present at the Conference
3. Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript
Questions about your manuscript submission? Contact your SPIE Proceedings Coordinator, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of publishing with SPIE
- Publication of your manuscript on SPIE Digital Library offers worldwide access within 2 to 4 weeks after the meeting
- With over 275,000 papers covering 1990 to the present, SPIE Digital Library is the world's largest collection of research papers in optics and photonics
- Proceedings of SPIE are among the most cited references in the patent literature
- Proceedings of SPIE are indexed in numerous online databases including INSPEC, Ei Compendex, Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, SPIN, International Aerospace Abstracts, ISI Index to Scientific and Technical Proceedings, and the Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System Abstract Service (ADS)
- Articles and citations are linked via CrossRef
- Publish your manuscript with attached multimedia files in SPIE Digital Library
- After publication in Proceedings of SPIE, expand and revise your paper and submit it to one of SPIE's peer-reviewed journals (http://spie.org/journals).