PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P., the inventor of Piezo-Z focusing systems, has added two new multi-axis stages for super-resolution microscopy applications, providing highly accurate motion with sub-nanometer resolution over travel ranges of 200 µm in XY and XYZ.
The new PI nano1x3 ™ series XY and XYZ nanopositioning stages are designed for inverted microscopes from the four major players Leica, Nikon, Olympus and Zeiss. The low profile design of 20 mm (0.8") facilitates the integration. The large aperture accommodates microscopy accessories such as slide holders, Petri dish holders, etc. An optional 25x25 mm positioning stage serves as a stable basis for the piezo stage.
Features & Advantages:
- 24 Bit Controller with USB, Ethernet, RS-232 Interface and Analog Control
- 200 µm XY or XYZ Travel, Closed-Loop Control for Sub-Nanometer Precision
- Cost Effective due to Low-Cost Piezoresistive Sensors
- Very Low Profile for Easy Integration: 20 mm (0.8")
- Many Options: Slide Holders & Petri dish Holders; Manual XY Stage, Motor Stage
- Longer Lifetime due to Ceramic Encapsulated Piezo Drives
- Software Support for Leading Image Acquisition Packages