Top employers are coming together to interview and hire candidates at DSS 2015!
Tuesday 21 April | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 22 April | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Baltimore Convention Center, Exhibition Hall
DSS 2015 Expo is one of the largest exhibitions for optics, lasers, sensors, image processing, spectroscopy, infrared systems, optoelectronic components, and more for defense and security applications. Visit with nearly 6,500 attendees and over 450 top companies to learn of the newest products and the latest innovations in the industry.
2015 Job Fair Exhibitors:
See who exhibited last year: 2014 Job Fair Program Guide
Whether you're looking for a better job, re-entering the workforce or just starting out, plan to visit the Job Fair at DSS - come prepared to discuss your skills and talents with industry leading companies.
- Gain visibility with hiring companies
- Free to Attend, Registration is required
- Nearly 20 employers and hundreds of job opportunities
- Network with employers and industry peers
- Post your CV/Resume online!
NOTE: Many of the positions posted at this job fair require an active security clearance or the ability to acquire one. The Job Fair will be held in conjunction with the SPIE DSS 2015 Exhibition. An 'Exhibition Only' registration badge or any other type of DSS badge is needed to enter the exhibit hall.
Tip: Upload your CV or resume in advance to be found by employers. In-person attendance is not required to upload your resume.
Be prepared to tell the recruiter about yourself in less than two minutes. That may not seem like much time but it's all you'll probably get. Write down everything you want them to know about you and then condense it as much as possible. Practice it until you feel comfortable and ask everyone you know to listen to your tale. During these practice sessions focus on talking slowly, because when you're nervous you're bound to speed up. Remember, the more you practice, the less likely you are to make a mistake during the actual event.
Visit the SPIE Career Center onsite at Booth #1069 to find out about more job opportunities in your field and receive valuable information about job searching.
Exhibiting in the DSS Job Fair is a great way to meet qualified engineers and technical talent face-to-face, strengthen your employment brand and make direct hires.
Over the years SPIE has worked with more than 3,000 companies, recruiters and research institutions to help them find technicians, technical sales people, scientists and engineers. Each year hundreds of companies and research institutions participate in SPIE Job Fairs, onsite and online.
Job Fair Package: ($1,800)
- Exhibit space for recruiting in Job Fair (2'x6' table)
- 5"x8" color ad in Job Fair Program Guide
- Company logo online and in Exhibition Guide
- Company description listed in Onsite Exhibitor Directory
- Three 30-day online job postings
- Online, searchable access to SPIE's resume database
Don't miss this recruiting opportunity! Download the Job Fair PDF for more details
Contact Lacey Barnett to reserve your space today.
Call: +1 360 685 5551
Unable to attend? Check out some of the other recruitment advertising opportunities:
- Become a sponsor of the DSS Job Fair: Sponsorship Opportunities $1,200+
- Hang a job flyer in the DSS Featured Employer Literature Rack (Career Center Exhibit Booth): $550
- Post your jobs online on the SPIE Career Center: $450+