MARILYNT IS WORKING ON PW 2010
THE MOSCONE CENTER
The Moscone Center is located at:
747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Flying to San Francisco or Oakland
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is conveniently located approximately 15 miles from downtown hotels.
Oakland International Airport (OAK) is approximately 20 miles from SFO downtown hotels (30-55 minute drive depending on traffic)
Shuttles from Oakland International Airport (OAK) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Moscone Center and Hotels
MarilynT has completed - pdf will be created in Graphics
Driving Downtown San Francisco
Traffic in downtown San Francisco is very congested. It is strongly suggested you find other methods of transportation if at all possible. For that reason, different transportation options are listed below for your convenience.
- Public Transportation on Caltrain & Light Rail for residents from outside counties
- Park & Rides
- Trip Planner to Moscone
- Trip Planner from Moscone
If you are driving into San Francisco for the meeting, or are flying in and renting a car, click the following links for Driving Directions and Parking information.
- Driving Directions to Moscone Center and Hotels
- Parking Garages around Moscone Center
- Hotel Parking Rates
Hertz Car Rental has been selected as the official car rental agency for this Symposium. To reserve a car, identify yourself as a Photonics West Conference attendee using the Hertz Meeting Code CV# 029B0013. Note: When booking from International Hertz locations, the CV # must be entered with the letters CV before the number, i.e. CV029B0013.
• In the United States call 1-800-654-2240.
• In Canada call 1-800-263-0600, or 1-416-620-9620 in Toronto.
• In Europe and Asia call the nearest Hertz Reservation Center or travel
• Outside of these areas call 1-405-749-4434.
Book Online at www.hertz.com.
Back to Top