On this page you will find:
Grand Hall Foyer Boardroom
Sunday through Thursday 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am to 11:00 am
SPIE will have a complimentary Internet Pavilion where attendees can use provided workstations or hook up their laptop to an Ethernet connection to access the Internet. There will be a 10-minute time limit per each person's internet session.
Complimentary Internet Wireless Access
Atlas Foyer & Lion Fountain Court
Sunday through Friday 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
SPIE is please to provide complimentary wireless access to the internet for all conference attendees brining 802.11b wireless-enabled laptops or PDAs. Coverage location and connection settings willl be posted in the Final program and on-site.
Note: WiFi service is not available in meeting rooms.
Properly secure your computer before accessing the public wireless network. Failure to do so may allow unauthorized access to your laptop as well as potentially introduce viruses to your computer and/or presentation.
Convention Center, Grand Exhibit Hall Corridor
Monday through Friday
The business center can make copies, print documents or transparencies from your laptop, and provides fax services and office supplies. Prices are posted on site.
SPIE Registration Desk can help with:
SPIE Registration Desk can assit with registration payments, receipts, and badge corrections.
- Registration Payments - If you are paying by cash or check as part of your onsite registration, wish to add a short course, workshop, or special event requiring payment, or have questions regarding your registration please see the Registration Desk.
- Receipts - Preregistered attendees who did not receive a receipt prior to the meeting may obtain a new copy of their registration receipt onsite at the Registration Desk.
- Badge Corrections - Attendees who need a correction to their badge information onsite may do so at the Registration Desk. Please have your badge removed from the badge holder, marked with your changes, and ready to hand to the attendant upon approaching the counter.
SPIE has an urgent message line available during registration hours Sunday through Friday (619.752.7743).
Speaker Check-In Desk
Terrace Salon 1
7:30 am to 5:00 pm
All Presenters are requested to come to Speaker Check In Desk after they register.
- All Conference rooms will have a computer workstation, LCD projector, screen, lapel microphone, and laser pointer.
- All presenters are requested to come to the Speaker Check-in Desk to confirm display settings of their presentations from their memory devices or laptops with the audiovisual equipment being used at this symposium.
Course Materials Desk
If you have registered to attend a course, please stop by Registration to pick up your badge and course materials.
Marketplace + Souvenirs
Want to find publications related to the event? Check out the SPIE Marketplace area for a variety of Press books, Proceedings, and Educational and Professional Development materials. You can become a member of SPIE, explore the Digital Library, and take home a souvenir.
Child Care Services
Marion's Childcare, email email@example.com within San Diego call (619) 303-4379, or 1-888-891-5029. www.hotelchildcare.com SPIE does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of this service. It is provided on an "information only" basis for your further analysis and decision. Other services may be available.
Back to Top