Plan now to attend
Photonics Europe brings together different disciplines, technologies, and perspectives from across Europe and around the world. As a participant, you will be among the leaders who are presenting research, developing new contacts, and learning about the latest funding opportunities.
- Photonics Europe is composed of conferences, workshops, seminars, and an exhibition that combine into a dynamic learning environment
- Photonics Europe has programmes and experts on industry and new business development
- Photonics Europe serves as the platform for new information and updates on the Seventh framework Programme of the European Community for research, technological development and demonstration activities (FP7) in the ICT theme
- Photonics Europe features three comprehensive "Hot Topics" sessions, and includes a unique welcoming reception, daily coffee breaks, plus other technical and social events to maximize networking opportunities
- Photonics Europe will present the European Innovation Village:
- to provide a window on creative products developed by universities and research centres
- to display the European initiatives, networks of excellence, integrated projects, and other EC projects that will showcase their consortium as well as their newest breakthroughs
The casual ambience of historical Strasbourg provides a backdrop of comfortable facilities, quick and easy transportation and excellent restaurants.
The leadership of Photonics Europe 2008 has selected many of the toughest issues facing optical and photonics technologies today as the basis for their program. These current research issues will drive the development of new products for years to come.
Attend Photonics Europe 2008 and be among the leaders!
Hugo Thienpont, Vrije Univ. Brussel (Belgium)
Giancarlo C. Righini, Istituto di Fisica Applicata (Italy)
Patrick Meyrueis, Univ. Louis Pasteur (France)