On this page you will find:
- Internet Accss
Wireless Internet Services will be available - speed may vary depending on the number of users online. Wired Internet is available in the Latéocère room.
Entrance Foyer of the Congress Centre
Sunday, 19 September 15.00 - 18.00 hrs.
Monday, 20 September 07.30 - 18.30 hrs.
Tuesday, 21 September 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Wednesday, 22 September 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Thursday, 23 September 08.00 - 16.00 hrs.
SPIE Books are available for sale at the registration desk.
The SPIE Europe cashier can assist with registration payments, receipts, and badge corrections.
- Registration Payments - If you are paying by cash or cheque as part of your onsite registration, wish to add a special event requiring payment, or have questions regarding your registration please see the onsite cashier at the Cashier station at the registration desk.
- Receipts - Preregistered attendees who did not receive a receipt prior to the meeting may obtain a new copy of their registration receipt onsite at the Cashier's desk.
- Badge Corrections - Attendees who need a correction to their badge information onsite may do so at the Cashier's desk. Please have your badge removed from the badge holder, marked with your changes, and ready to hand to the attendant upon approaching the counter.
Back to top
The Centre de congrès Pierre Baudis switchboard number is +33 (0)126.96.36.199.00 . Messages will be taken during registration hours. Attendees should check the message boards at the message centre on a daily basis.
Speaker Check In Desk
- All Conference rooms will have a computer workstation, LCD projector, screen, lapel microphone, and laser pointer.
- For pre-presentation checks, presenters may use the AV desk situated in Mermoz room to test their presentation.
Back to top