Apply now for your Visa!
Nationals of all Western European countries can visit France without a visa; US, Canadian, and Australian passport holders can stay up to 90 days without a visa. For additional details and specific visa requirements, please contact the French Embassy in your country. For additional information visit http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/espaces_dedies.php3?id_rubrique=2045
Letter of Invitation
FOR CONFERENCE CHAIRS, TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS, AND AUTHORS: Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas must be listed on a paper or in the program to receive an invitation letter. If you are listed in the program, and are in need of an Official Invitation Letter from SPIE for visa application purposes, please fill out and send the Invitation Letter Request Form.
FOR EXHIBITORS: If you are an exhibitor requiring a letter of invitation from SPIE to obtain a travel visa to participate in the Exhibition, please fill out and send the Exhibitor Invitation Letter Request Form.
- Please fill out a separate form for each person requesting a letter.
- Fax completed form to SPIE at 1-360-647-1445 or send electronically to email address on form.
- All letters of invitation will be sent by airmail and by email (as a PDF attachment) unless a courier account number or credit card number with expiration date is provided with the original request.
- Please allow up to 15 business days to process your request.
- SPIE is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend an SPIE meeting.
We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.