The Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T), is an international non-profit dedicated to keeping members and others apprised of the latest developments in fields related to imaging science through conferences, educational programs, publications, and its website. IS&T encompasses all aspects of imaging, with particular emphasis on digital printing, electronic imaging, color science, photofinishing, image preservation, silver halide, pre-press technology, and hybrid imaging systems.
IS&T offers members:
- Free, downloadable access to more than 16,000 papers from IS&T conference proceedings via www.imaging.org
- Complimentary online subscription to the Journal of Imaging Science & Technology or the Journal of Electronic Imaging
- Reduced rates on IS&T and other publications, including books, conference proceedings, and a seconc journal subscription.
- Reduced registration fees at all IS&T sponsored and co-sponsored conferences-a value equal to the difference between member and nonmember rates alone-and short courses
- Access to the IS&T member directory
- Networking opportunities through active participation in chapter activities and conference, program, and other committees
- Subscription to the IS&T Reporter, a bi-monthly newsletter
- An honors and awards program.
Contact IS&T for more information on these and other benefits.
7003 Kilworth Lane
Springfield, VA 22151
SPIE is an international society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light.
SPIE advances the goals of its members, and the broader scientific community, in a variety of ways:
- SPIE serves the interests of its Members and the broader scientific and technical community who utilize light in their research and application solutions.
- SPIE acts as a catalyst for collaboration among technical disciplines, for information exchange, continuing education, publishing opportunities, patent precedent, and career and professional growth.
- SPIE is a key organizer and sponsor of major conferences, educational programs, and technical exhibitions on emerging technologies around the world. SPIE manages 25 to 30 events in North America, Europe, Asia, and the South Pacific annually; over 40,000 researchers, product developers, and industry representatives participate in presenting, publishing, speaking, learning and networking opportunities.
- The Society contributes more than $1M annually in scholarships, grants, and financial support. With 129 Student Chapters around the world, SPIE is expanding opportunities for students to develop professional skills and utilize career opportunities, supporting the next generation of scientists and engineers.
- SPIE publishes six scholarly journals and a variety of print media publications. The SPIE Digital Library also publishes the latest research-close to 20,000 proceedings papers each year.
P.O. Box 10, Bellingham, WA 98227-0010 USA
Tel: +1 888 504 8171 or +1 360 676 3290 Fax: +1 360 647 1445
email@example.com • http://SPIE.org
1000 20th St., Bellingham, WA 98225-6705 USA