Scientific researchers tracking temperature or humidity conditions can now have the convenience of both real-time data and the ability to download data for further analysis with the redesigned Dickson Graph-at-a-Glance Flat Panel Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers. The Graph-at-a-Glance data loggers are paperless chart recorders that provide a digital graph enabling researchers to immediately visualize environmental trends that have potentially affected test results.
Features of the redesigned Graph-at-a Glance data loggers include:
- 36% greater data resolution in a Jumbo 4.5" x 3.4" (114.3 mm x 86.36mm) display screen
- Up to 37% price reduction
- FLASH memory card data transfer capability
- USB-enabled triple speed downloading
- User-defined display settings
- 32KB storage
- Audio/Visual Alarms
Dickson's Graph-at-a-Glance Flat Panel Data Logger models include: FT300 and FT325 for temperature only; and FH 320 and FH325 for Temperature and Humidity.