Apply now for your Visa!
If you need a travel visa, begin the visa application process now! Strict security requirements may cause delays in visa processing. More information about applying for a USA visa is available at http://national-academies.org/visas
Letters of Invitation
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas to present their papers may access and print an Invitation Letter Request Form.
- Please fill out a separate form for each person requesting a letter
- Fax completed form to SPIE at 1-360-647-1445
- All letters of invitation will be sent by airmail and by e-mail (as a PDF attachment) unless a courier account number or credit card number with expiration date is provided with the original request
- Please allow up to 15 business days to process your request
- SPIE is not able to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend an SPIE meeting
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff can result in a cancellation fee.