||Take advantage of SPIE publishing and content management expertise and let us produce and distribute the proceedings for your conference.
Each year SPIE organizes dozens of high-quality conferences in optics and photonics, and publishes and distributes in print and via the SPIE Digital Library more than 300 volumes of proceedings. These proceedings are published before or promptly after the conference to ensure availability.
If you are organizing a conference that is a good fit with SPIE in subject matter and quality, SPIE may provide its services in support of the critical processes of content submission, selection, and publication.
SPIE conference content services include:
- Expert SPIE staff working closely with conference organizers, reviewers, and authors to ensure efficient content management and proceedings publication
- Simple setup of conference organizers and reviewers in SPIE SRS
- Easy abstract and manuscript submission through the online SPIE Submission and Review System (SPIE SRS) in which tens of thousands of optics and photonics researchers are registered
- User-friendly peer review of abstracts and manuscripts and author notification through SPIE SRS
- Proceedings of SPIE templates for manuscripts
- Choice of pre-conference or post-conference publication of proceedings
- Format options--print, CD, USB flash drive, SPIE Digital Library--for proceedings provided to authors and conference participants
- Option for conference organizers to produce and distribute proceedings books, CDs, or USB flash drives to conference participants
- Proceedings issued promptly in the highly regarded and widely accessible SPIE Digital Library, thus providing worldwide exposure for research
- Proceedings submitted for indexing to key scientific and engineering databases, including Ei Compendex, INSPEC, Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science, Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, The Harvard-Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS), and others
- Proceedings included in all of the major search services, including Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, and DeepDyve so that researchers may find them
- Proceedings promoted on SPIE.org, through the SPIE New Titles Update book alerting service, and to audiences at SPIE Events and other optics and photonics conferences
Partner with SPIE to ensure you conference content is indexed, cited, and seen by those in your field.
Contact Mary Summerfield as you plan your conference so that we may determine the services your organization needs.