Share your research worldwide through the SPIE Digital LIbrary
Present your research at an SPIE conference and reach your community:
- Select from 350 SPIE conferences on optics and photonics worldwide
- Connect with other researchers and industry representatives
- Share your findings, results, and ideas
- Develop relationships with potential collaborators, employers, and funders
- Expand your knowledge in related fields of research
Publish your research in the conference Proceedings:
- Make your presentation available to those who heard your work and want to contact you, missed your presentation and want to learn about your research, or are seeking to understand your research more fully
- Disseminate your research in a form that suits your needs
- Proceedings of SPIE are published promptly, are highly cited, easily found, and available to researchers worldwide
Promote your research worldwide through the SPIE Digital Library:
- The go-to resource in the key enabling technologies of optics and photonics
- Includes over 425,000 papers, growing by 18,000 a year
- 4.8 million visits and 4.9 million downloads in 2014 from researchers worldwide
- Serves the expanding interdisciplinary fields of micro- and nano-technologies, defense and industrial sensing, lasers and electro-optics, biomedical optics and imaging, optical system design, solar and alternative energy, and electronic imaging
- The home for highly innovative and emerging fields, from neurophotonics to laser additive manufacturing
Browse all open Calls for Papers for SPIE Conferences.
Submit your abstract.
Read the white paper about the value of proceedings.