Fellow- Royal Society of Arts, Manufacture, and Commerce.
I am on six ANSI (American National Standards Institute) accredited U.S. Technical Advisory Groups (TAGs) for the International Organization for Standardization (ISO):
* ISO/TC 197 Hydrogen Technologies
* ISO/TC 58 - Gas cylinders
* ISO/TC 58 /SC 2 Gas fittings
* ISO TC 58 / SC 3 Cylinder design
* ISO/TC 58/SC 4 - Operational requirements for gas cylinders
* ISO/TC 220-Cryogenic vessels
I am an officially registered U.S. Expert on eleven International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Working Groups (WGs) concerning hydrogen, gasses, and storage areas.
* ISO/TC 197/WG 5 - Gaseous hydrogen land vehicle refueling connection devices
* ISO/TC 197/WG 22 - Gaseous hydrogen fueling station hoses
* ISO/TC 197/WG 23 - Gaseous hydrogen fueling station fittings
* ISO/TC 197/WG 24 - Gaseous hydrogen fueling stations-general requirements
* ISO/TC 197/WG 19- Gaseous hydrogen fueling stations dispensers - general requirements
* ISO/TC 197/WG 21- Gaseous hydrogen fueling station compressors
* ISO/TC 58/SC 3/WG 17 -Compressed natural gas cylinders for road vehicles.
* ISO/TC 58/SC 3/WG 27 - Composite cylinders
* ISO/TC 58/SC 3/WG 33 - Refillable seamless stainless steel gas cylinders
* ISO/TC 58/SC 3/WG 7 - Compatibility between gases and materials
* ISO/TC 58/SC 2/WG 6 - Gas cylinder valves-Specification and testing
The Center for Automotive Research (CAR): Subject Matter Expert.
Stakeholder Advisory Board Member, Metrology for Hydrogen Vehicles (MetroHyVe)
SAE (Society of Automobile Engineers) Technical Standards Task Force TEVAVS6:
Identifying Disabled User Issues for ADS-DVs.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers-ASME. Member.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Member.