1. Reviewer (Referee) of International Journals Optics Express, Applied Optics & Optics Letters (Optical Society of America).
2. Received Optical Society of America Travel Grant Award to attend CIOMP-OSA International Summer School on Laser and its Applications at CIOPM, Changchun, China.
3. Received Newport Spectra-Physics Research Excellence 2010 Award by SPIE, USA.
4. Received, SPIE Officer Travel Grant 2009, at Optics + Photonics 2009, San Diego, CA, USA.
5. Received Optical Society of America Travel Grant Award to attend IONS- Southampton, UK.
6. Working on the UGC Major Research Project”Characterization of Photonic Crystal Fibers for Telecom and Sensing Applications: Theory & Experiment” under Prof. R.K.Sinha.
7. Working in TIFAC-CORE Labs, Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi, on the topic of Characterization of Photonic Crystal Fiber & Metamaterials: Theory & Experiments.