• Twenty years of extensive knowledge and research on advanced radiation measurement equipments and techniques in different national and international laboratories.
• More than sixteen years of experience with U.S. DOE/NNSA programs relating to Radiological Emergency Response and Consequence Management
• Special expertise in neutron detection and energy measurement in the energy range from the thermal neutron to neutrons of several hundred MeVs.
• Experience with radiation safety, shielding and dosimetry.
• Complete understanding of neutron multiplicity measurements and equipment like Shift Registers and Fission Meters.
• Current experience with 10B-lined STRAW detectors as a near-term replacement of 3He. Used Nuclear Instruments. Inc. PCI-7813R field programmable gated array (FPGA) with LabVIEW to partition between cosmic and fission neutrons by observing time correlation between neutron signals.
• Experience in science and technology based vulnerability assessments of field deployed articles in terms of their electromagnetic profile in the radio frequency range
• Implemented Monte-Carlo type program packages like MCNPX, EGS4 to simulate nuclear reactions. Extensively used MCNP Visual Editor Software package. Use of GADRAS for gamma spectroscopic analysis.
• Expertise in charged particle detection and energy determination by large acceptance magnetic spectrometers with wire chambers.
• Use of state of the art semiconductors like pillar and trench diodes with 10B, HgI2, Cadmium Zinc telluride (CZT), scintillator like 6LiI(Eu), SrI2, LaBr3:Ce and CeBr3 crystal.
• Experienced in using atmospheric dispersion modeling codes like IMAAC, NARAC, and HPAC for consequence management purposes. Have accounts with NARACweb and CMweb
• Detailed knowledge of fast electronics in Nuclear Physics experiments. Expertise with CAMAC and NIM modules and their interfaces with mini-computers. Use of FPGAs to build shift register type counters for neutron multiplicity dete