INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Results driven Business Development Professional with 15+ years experience in International Sales and Marketing. Extensive experience working with culturally diverse populations. Proven track record of driving bottom-line results through innovative approaches to sales, marketing, resource management, business analysis and strategic planning.
• Reputation for decisive leadership and management capabilities; negotiate, manage, and develop key worldwide business partner relationships with OEMs, Distribution, Dealers, End-Users, Government Agencies and international suppliers.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with a high degree of professional integrity.
• Strategic long range business focused with market entry/development in APAC, SE Asia, India, Europe, Middle East as well as USA.
• Fiscally savvy; P&L Management, Budget Development/Implementation, Strategic Planning and Project Planning.
• ISO-9001 and Lean Manufacturing trained and certified.
• Managed worldwide sales and marketing department generating $42M dollars in revenue with a $2.5M dollar departmental operational budget.
• Developed and implemented a successful Sales/Marketing plan merging two (2) distinctive companies; one re-manufacturing equipment and the other manufacturing new systems.
• Consistently exceeded and/or met corporate goals in the following areas; Sales, Incoming, IFO, EBITDA and cash flow.
• Enhanced company stability by driving efforts to diversify both the geographic and industrial bases by increasing sales in Asia and Europe by +100%.
• Implemented a progressive customer retention program that elevated the average account sales and significantly improved customer loyalty.