Consulting image scientist and technical project leader with extensive experience in applied research for digital imaging; digital photography, mobile imaging, cultural heritage imaging, medical imaging, and imaging performance standards. 22 granted US patents, 65+ publications.
Lecturer for university and industrial training courses on digital imaging performance evaluation and international standards.
● Imaging system analysis and simulation
● Automated tools and methods (e.g. ISO, IEC standards)
● Variability, color error propagation, and quality assurance
● Digital mage processing for capture, enhancement and display
● Using Matlab to solve imaging problems
● Deploying software applications using Matlab Compiler
Specialties: digital image quality, image performance testing, color error propagation, image processing, imaging standards, Matlab for imaging.