Expert in the development of World Class Electro-Optic/Mechanical Products and Devices with have High Reliability. Highly knowledgeable in Accelerated Life Testing for Materials and Products and in generating Qualification and Reliability plans. Key contributor for HALT/Failure Analysis and Corrective Actions. Product Development Design ReviewEngineering Manager who uses his technical knowledge and experience to develop World Class electro-mechanical/optical products with high quality and reliability on schedule and within cost constraints.
• Greenvolts CPV Solar Module (Quality and Reliability)
• CO2 RF Waveguide Laser Transmitter Program ($39M) and CO2 TEA Laser
• Hughes Network System Satellite Wireless Date Terminal ($30M contract)
• Compaq Computer Corporation Consumer Microportable Projectors (implemented 4 projects)
• MicroDisplay's Consumer 1080p Liquid Crystal panel and Rear Projection TV (China/Thailand)
• CdS and Amorphous Silicon Liquid Crystal Light Valve Components