• Advanced coursework and laboratory education in geometrical and physical optics, optoelectronics, electromagnetic wave propagation, nonlinear optics, optical design and laser Technology.
• Experience in scientific modeling and numerical simulation techniques.
• Adept in code development for solving linear and nonlinear optimization problems.
• Broad knowledge in the design, fabrication and experimental implementation of diffractive optical element used for beam shaping and resolution enhancement.
• Experience using optical and electrical systems, instruments and components.
• Knowledgeable in three-dimensional micro-fabrication (3DM) and photolithographic processes: wafer cleaning, photolithography, plasma etching, metallization, dicing, bonding, and oxidation.
• Knowledgeable in optical microscopy imaging (transmission, reflection, dark field, fluorescence, two-photon and confocal) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM).
• Working knowledge of opto-mechanics and table-top optical design.
• Expertise in MATLAB, Mathematica, LabView, ZEMAX and C++.
• Good Knowledgeable in COMSOL Multiphysics.
• Strong communications and presentation skills.