1. Time-resolved EUV pump-probe spectroscopy.
2. Realisation of the optical system of the ALPS-II experiment at DESY in Hamburg.
3. Study of Gigahertz Ultrasound in Water by Using Picosecond Acoustic Interferometry.
4. Advanced light scattering techniques for studying the dynamics of disordered materials.
5. Application of temperature-dependent fluorescent dyes to the measurement of microwave absorption in water.
6. Low-frequency Raman spectroscopic monitoring of supramolecular structure in H-bonded liquids.
7. Research of nanosized inhomogeneities in H-bonded liquids using sophisticated light scattering techniques.
8. Development of highly stable laser system for advanced free space communications.
9. Investigation of characteristics of a laser beam for laser optical communication system.