Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern University (Evanston, IL), 2013
M.S. Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton, 2008
B.S. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2005
• Experience in developing additive manufacturing systems and various applications.
• Proficient with the metamaterials, MEMS, polymer, and semiconductor fabrication process
• Familiar with materials characterization (XPS, TMA, SEM/EDX, UV-VIS/FT-IR, AFM, XRD, etc)
• Expertise in analyzing structural, thermal, fluid, optics problems experimentally and numerically.
• Familiar with C, MATLAB, Octave, Python.
• Trained on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (DMAIC, R&R, SPC, DOE, FMEA, RCA, etc.)