• Biomedical engineer with expertise in brain (physiology, diseases) studies, optical spectroscopy, imaging modalities applied to cancer diagnosis and medical devices.
• Brain studies using Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (FNIRS) (Sleep Apnea, Brain-Blood oxygenation, Pain study, PTSD).
• Protocol design, experimental design, optical data collection and statistical analysis (SAS).
• Calibration, research, design, development, verification, validation and customer support.
• Sound knowledge of medical imaging modalities, bioinstrumentation and proficient in Matlab.
• Experience in medical devices handling, repair, maintenance, safety measures and troubleshooting.