• Principal Systems Engineer (MSEE) with over 28 years of experience in the aerospace industry with emphasis on research, development, analysis, design, and fielding of electro-optical (EO) and infrared imaging systems.
• Chairman for annual Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems & Applications Conference at SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing Symposium (2006-Present).
• Successful team management, program management, and chief engineering experience of full life cycle programs.
• Proven business development, team building, and proposal writing acumen.
• Excellent public speaking/presentation skills and an accomplished instructor.
• Certified Lean Practitioner.
• Reputation for integrity and commitment to customers, colleagues, family, & friends.