• Extensive experience with applications of UV, visible and IR lasers – Excimer, Cu, CuBr, Sr, Ti:sapphire, Nd:YAG, Q-switch and SHG of Nd:YLF, Er:YAG, CO2 and Raman Lasers, IR Tunable Free Electron Lasers and Nd:YAG pumped OPO Lasers in Materials Processing, Materials Science and Chemistry.
• Fundamental understanding and extensive experience in all Laser Materials Interactions, including laser micromachining, laser surface modification, high aspect laser drilling, PLD, laser materials chemistry and laser chemical etching applied to semiconductor, metal, ceramic and polymer materials.
• Femtosecond laser machining of diamond, sapphire, Si, Ge, InP, polymers
• Extensive Practice and deep understanding of following analytical techniques:
SEM and EDX analysis, FTIR–transmittance, reflectance and ATR, UV-visible spectroscopy, XRD, Raman, XPS, FIB, AFM and SNOM, Mass Spectrometry, Profilometry.
• Substantial Experience in Thin Films Technology and (Ultra-High) Vacuum Equipment.
• Focused Ion Beam Etching, Reactive Ion Etching of metal, semiconductor and dielectric materials,
• Wet Anisotropic Etching of Silicon for mold formation using organic and inorganic etchants.
• E-Beam deposition, PECVD with microwave, RF & ICP plasma of semiconductor and dielectric materials.
• Proficient in various computer programs and data analyses applications including but not limited to:
LabVew Programing, Origin, Mathcad, CrystalMaker and Microsoft Office.
• Plasma Enhanced CVD of nano and polycrystalline diamond, Diamond films brazing to Mo substrates
• Electron Beam Lithography and Photolithography.
• Extensive practice in design and construction of installations for Materials Processing, Optical Spectroscopy, Chemical Vapor Deposition and Mass Spectrometry; Optical and electrical measurement equipment including OSA, power meter, photodiodes, and current, voltage, and power meters.
• Experience with microfluidic devices and soft lithography, pH sensors and biosensors with micron sizes