I am a new Ph.D. graduate from the University of California, Merced specialized in Biomedical Imaging. For my dissertation thesis, I am developing an anatomical image guided optical image reconstruction algorithm applying machine learning approach. This algorithm can eliminate image segmentation and classification which are limitations faced by the conventional methods. My expertise includes image reconstruction algorithm, optical instrumentation, machine learning and data analysis.
● BEST Bobcat Award, University of California, Merced, AY 2013-2014
● Outstanding Teaching Award, University of California, Merced, AY 2013-2014
● Outstanding Self-Financed Students Studying Abroad Award, Xinjiang, China, Fall 2014
● Bobcat Fellowship, University of California, Merced, Summer 2015
● BEST Bobcat Travel Award, University of California, Merced, Summer 2016