Actively working on numerical modeling, fabrication and characterization of devices to achieve enhanced/near perfect light absorption in active layer, ultra-low front surface reflection and near perfect rear surface reflection for 3D integrated photonics, photodetector, lasers, displays and solar cell applications.
- Optical Waveguide Coupler For An Out-Of-Plane Surface Normal To In-Plane Vertical Coupling
- Fano Resonance Enhanced Spectrally Selective Metal Semiconductor Metal (MSM) Infrared (IR) Photodetector
- Near Perfect Anti-Reflection Coating For Minimizing Front Surface Reflection
- Photonic Nanomembrane Reflector To Minimize Back Surface Transmission
- Micro-Integrated Smart Film