1. 8+ years experience in optical engineering. Established optics laboratory, built complex optical systems to fabricate, test and study various nanoscale structures. Played leading role in product development - NPI.
2. 3+ years experience in cleanroom process development and semiconductor device fabrication - Silicon and Gr. III-V, using wet and dry etching chemistry, e-beam evaporator, plasma vapor deposition - PECVD and reactive ion etching - RIE.
3. Expertise in micro and nano-scale fabrication using interferometric lithography - nanoscale 1D and 2D pattering, photolithography and mask aligner.
4. Hands-on in semiconductor material analysis and characterization; using spectrometer, ellipsometer, sylus-based profilometer, wetting angle, SEM, STEM, AFM, XRD, EDS and FIB.
5. Designed and built Scatterometry system; and used interferometry and ellipsometry extensively for nanoscale metrology - OCD. Also used MATLAB for SEM image analysis to determine CD accurately.
6. 3+ years of industry experience in leading reliability development for optics and X-ray products (theoretical modeling and validating through testing, DoE, reliability and statistical analysis, FMEA and lifetime prediction).
7. Vast experience in using lasers - class II, IIIA-B and IV; UV-VIS-IR; CW and pulsed.
8. Plasmonics and Metamaterial based device modeling/simulation using FDTD - Lumerical and fabrication.
9. Initiated strong international industry-academia collaboration and was very successful.
10. M.S. in Physics & Astronomy - Rochester, M.S. Optical Science and Engineering - New Mexico. Ph.D. in Nanophotonics - Utah (part time Ph.D. student, completion: May 2019; possible to finish remaining computational work remotely). 10+ publications in peer reviewed journals and conferences.