• 5+ years of experience on waveguide optics and free space optics
• Hands-on experience of UV-lithography, and etching (Wet and Dry) in clean room environment
. Instrument design: Spin-wet etch device, MCD measurement set up, Ultra-resolution Faraday rotation measurement set up.
• Hands-on experience of failure analysis techniques – FESEM, FIB and NPGS, Ellipsometer
• Thin film deposition (Sputtering, Magnetron Sputtering)
. TEM sample preparation using FIB
• Hands-on experience on spectroscopy techniques- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), Photoluminescence, Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy(EDS)
• Experience of using data acquisition instruments (Oscilloscope, Digital power-meter, Lock in amplifier, Infra-red Camera)
. Experimental data analysis using Microsoft Excel and Matlab.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills developed by working on NSF proposal, report, and by being teaching assistance of graduate and undergraduate classes