Allied Vision will be exhibiting at SPIE Photonics West 2016 in San Francisco 16-18 February. Taking center stage in Allied Vision's booth will be the new Mako GigE and USB 3.0 CMOS camera models and Goldeye SWIR camera equipped with Camera Link interface.
Mako GigE and USB: Low-Cost CMOS Industrial Cameras
Five new models will be presented in San Francisco:
- Mako G-234: using Sony's new IMX249 CMOS sensor, the Mako G-234 offers a resolution of 2.4 Megapixels at 40 frames per second using a GigE interface
- Mako U-029: equipped with OnSemi's PYTHON 300 CMOS sensor and USB3 Vision interface, the Mako U-029 provides VGA resolution (0.3 Megapixels) at 550 frames per second
- Mako U-051: a resolution of 0.5 Megapixels at 391 frames per second is delivered by OnSemi's PYTHON 500 CMOS sensor through a USB3 Vision interface
- Mako U-130: fitted with OnSemi's PYTHON 1300 CMOS sensor, the Mako U-130 USB3 Vision camera delivers a resolution and frame rate of 1.3 Megapixels and 168 frames per second respectively.
- Mako U-503: providing a resolution of 5 Megapixels at 14 frames per second, the Mako U-503 utilizes Aptina's MT9P031 CMOS sensor using a USB3 Vision interface
All Mako cameras can be operated within multiple imaging processing systems through Allied Vision's software development kit (SDK), Vimba. Thanks to its small form factor, the Mako is easy to integrate into systems for various applications such as industrial imaging or quality control.
Goldeye SWIR Cameras now with Camera Link Interface
Goldeye SWIR cameras use InGaAs sensor technology which is sensitive in the short-wave infrared spectrum of 900 to 1,700 nm. Its compact, ruggedized housing of 55mm x 55mm x 78 mm and numerous features, such as integrated thermo-electric sensor cooling, on-board image correction and comprehensive I/O control opinions, make the Goldeye a perfect fit for advanced imaging applications (hyperspectral imaging, thermal imaging, or laser beam profiling).
The following models have the Camera Link interface option in addition to their Gigabit Ethernet version:
- Goldeye G/CL-008 SWIR (320 x 256 resolution, 344 frames per second)
- Goldeye G/CL-032 SWIR (0.3 Megapixel resolution, 100 frames per second)
- Goldeye G/CL-033 SWIR (0.3 Megapixel resolution, 301 frames per second)