LightPath Technologies, Inc will exhibit their new thermal imaging assemblies for low cost sensors at SPIE Defense, Security + Sensing 2015, 21-23 April at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD.
LightPath's Infrared Lens Assemblies are specifically designed to be a lower cost replacement for standard infrared optical lens assemblies. These infrared lens assemblies integrate our LightPath molded lenses into a complete ready-to-use package. Molded infrared lenses are a lower cost substitute for traditional high volume diamond-turned optics.
• Molded lenses using LightPath's high-quality chalcogenide glass
• Provides wavelength range 8 μm - 14μm
• Passive athermalization for -40°C to +85°C
• High-volume, cost effective manufacturing
• Designed for uncooled IR sensors
LightPath's exhibit will also include molded glass specialty products including acylindrical lenses.