Horiba Scientific introduces MicOS -- a fully integrated, versatile and cost effective microspectrometer that combines a microscope head directly coupled to a high-performance, triple gratings, imaging spectrometer that can accommodate up to 3 different detectors.
- Operates over a wide spectral range of 200nm to 1600nm, allowing characterization of a wide range of materials such as semiconductor and biological samples.
- Ingenious design includes an embedded digital imaging camera for real time viewing of the sample.
- Configure either as a down-looking or side-looking microspectrometer, for samples mounted inside an upright cryostat for temperature controlled measurements.
- Can accommodate multiple lasers, for unmatched flexibility and ease of use at a fraction of the cost of similar microspectrometer.
- Fully controlled by our state-of-the-art LabSpec software.
- Perfect tool for photoluminescence, electroluminescence, and photo-reflectance measurements at the microscopic level.
Horiba will be exhibiting the MicOS at SPIE Photonics West, 1-6 February in San Francisco.