Sergio Saez, Cluster Manager
C/ Telers 5, escala B, 2a planta, local 12
Ph: +34 93 783 02 54
SECPhO – Light Technologies Cluster
SECPhO (Southern European Cluster in Photonics and Optics) brings together companies, technology centres and research groups in the photonics and optics sector. SECPhO’s main objectives are::
- To generate business opportunities for companies,
- To provide technology centres and research groups with access to projects,
- To foster innovation in the field of photonic and optic technologies in Southern Europe.
The main benefit of belonging to SECPhO is the exponential increase in business opportunities and participation in projects as you take part in the cluster’s activities. We are at a time when the world is changing very fast and global competitiveness is extremely fierce. Consequently, only those companies or institutions which join forces in a network will have a real chance of success.
These benefits are achieved through the following SECPhO services:
1. Innovation Workshops/Meetings to generate collaborative innovation projects.
2. Connecting R&D /Events to bring universities and companies together.
3. Thematic workshops/Activities to improve our members’ business capabilities.
4. Partner search/Access to partners through our network of contacts.
5. Visits to technology centres/Designed to foster contact with leading technology centres.
6. Advice about European projects/Support in drawing up proposals for European calls.
7. Organising international missions/Targeting potential markets.
8. Group attendance at key fairs/By running joint stands.
9. Guidance for Start-Ups and Spin-Offs/Support and advice to new entrepreneurs.
10. Event sponsorship/Geared towards making our members’ brands more visible.
11. Bridge of Talent/Activities to connect businesses with emerging talent.¨