Best Student Paper Awards
As a committed supporter of excellence in student research, SPIE supports Best Student Paper Awards at SPIE conferences across the globe. In addition to cash prizes and award certificates, winners receive SPIE Digital Library downloads and complimentary SPIE Student Membership.
The awards are designed to encourage and acknowledge excellence in oral and poster student paper presentations. Best student papers will be recognized within each of the Remote Sensing conferences.
In order to be considered for this award, the student must meet the following requirements:
• Student must be the presenting author at the conference and must make their oral presentation as scheduled.
• Student must be the leading author of the manuscript.
• Papers submitted by graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
• Student must enter the best student paper award by responding to an award announcement e-mail.
• The best student award announcement will follow the acceptance notification and will include all details necessary to enter and qualify for the competition.
A panel of experts will evaluate the papers, both for quality and content.
View the 2015 Award Recipients