Participate in the Job Fair at SPIE Photonics West, the world's largest multidisciplinary event focusing on photonics technologies. Every year over 20,000 people come to see the latest devices, components, and systems that are and driving, today’s trends.
Job Fair Days and Hours
|Tuesday 31 January
||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday 1 February
||10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Looking for employees? Looking for a job?
EMPLOYERS: Are you looking for employees? Want to join the Job Fair?
EMPLOYEES: Are you looking for a job?
2016 Job Fair Exhibitors
Exhibiting in the Photonics West Job Fair is a great way to meet qualified engineers and technical talent face-to-face, strengthen your employment brand and make direct hires.
Over the years SPIE has worked with more than 3,000 companies, recruiters and research institutions to help them find technicians, technical sales people, scientists and engineers. Each year hundreds of companies and research institutions participate in SPIE Job Fairs, onsite and online.
- Exhibit space for recruiting in Job Fair (2'x6' table)
- Company logo on bag insert stuffed in all technical attendee bags
- Company logo on SPIE website and in Exhibition Guide
- Company description listed in Onsite Exhibitor Directory
- Three 30-day online job postings
- Online, searchable access to SPIE's resume database
Contact the SPIE Career Center to reserve your space today.
Call: +1 360 685 5551
Unable to attend? Check out some of our other recruitment advertising opportunities :
- Become a sponsor of the Photonics West Job Fair - Sponsorship Opportunities: $1,600+
- Place a recruitment ad in the Photonics West Show Daily Newspaper (15,000 copies distributed): $950
- Hang a job flyer in the Photonics West Featured Employer Literature Rack (Career Center Exhibit Booth): $550
- Post your jobs online on the SPIE Career Center: $450+
Whether you're looking for a better job, re-entering the workforce or just starting out, plan to visit the Job Fair at Photonics West - come prepared to discuss your skills and talents with over 30 industry leading companies.
Note: The Job Fair will be held in conjunction with the SPIE Photonics West Exhibition. An 'Exhibit-Only' badge or any other type of Photonics West badge is needed to enter the exhibit hall.
Tip: Upload your CV or resume in advance to be found by employers. In-person attendance is not required to upload your resume.
Be prepared to tell the recruiter about yourself in less than two minutes. That may not seem like much time but it's all you'll probably get. Write down everything you want them to know about you and then condense it as much as possible. Practice it until you feel comfortable and ask everyone you know to listen to your tale. During these practice sessions focus on talking slowly, because when you're nervous you're bound to speed up. Remember, the more you practice, the less likely you are to make a mistake during the actual event.