Follow these instructions to develop a successful presentation, and manuscript, for presentation at the conference and publication in the Proceedings of SPIE in the SPIE Digital Library.
1. Submit an Abstract
Abstract Due Date: 17 July 2017
- Read the Conference Call for Papers (opens online 3 April) and Submission Guidelines (Conditions for Acceptance, Abstract Instructions, Program Placement, and Publication Information).
- Select one conference that closely matches the topics in your abstract (do not submit the same abstract to multiple conferences).
- Click "Submit an Abstract" from within the conference you have chosen, and you will be prompted to sign into your spie.org account to complete the submission wizard.
An official notification will be sent by email to SPIE Contact Authors the week of 25 September 2017.
Submission Questions? Contact your SPIE Conference Programs Coordinator. Be sure to specify to which individual conference you wish to submit.
2. Prepare to Present at the Conference
Presentation Questions? View SPIE Contacts
Present a Better Paper. Take one of these online courses from SPIE:
These courses are free for SPIE Members.
3. Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript
Manuscript Questions? View SPIE Contacts