Past Event Overview
SPIE would like to thank everyone involved with SPIE Medical Imaging 2008. Thank you for your support and participation!
Topics covered in 2008:
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Image Processing
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis
- Physiology, Function, and Structure
- Image Perception, Observer Performance, and Technology Assessment
- Visualization, Image-guided Procedures, and Modeling
- Ultrasonic Imaging & Signal Processing
- PACS and Imaging Informatics
- Plenary Presentation: "Challenges and Opportunities of Ultra-High Field MRI and MRS." presented by John Gore of Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science
- Poster Session
- Technical Workshops
- Non-technical Workshops
- 2008 Student Paper Award Conference Finalists
- 2007 Student Paper Award Recipients
- 2007 Cum Laude Poster Award Recipients
- Dessert with the Experts - A Student Networking Event
- Women's Networking Lunch
SPIE announced that SPIE Medical Imaging will begin a coast to coast rotation between Orlando and San Diego in 2009.
Look forward to seeing you in Orlando for
SPIE Medical Imaging 2009!
Back to top